Cruising for a Cause with Get Wet Watersports aboard the Manatee Queen
To bring awareness to philanthropic organizations through recreation and leisure activities. Taking action and inspiring others to make a difference.
We hope to inspire others to get involved and make a difference. Our efforts to give back to the community will hopefully encourage other companies to follow suit.
Our goal is to select a cause that fits the community best for each month.
We feel that the best way to help is to support a different organization each month. This is our way of bringing awareness to these organization with efforts to make a difference.
All of our scheduled activities will go out as planned, we will be donating a portion of revenue made each month to a specific organization that will be chosen at the beginning of that month. Any additional donations will be donated to that month’s chosen organization.
Join us on our Cruise for a Cure movement, help be the change for tomorrow.
- January: Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness, Thyroid Awareness
- February: American Heart Month, National Cancer Prevention Month
- March: Multiple Sclerosis Awareness, Brain Injury Awareness
- April: Autism Awareness, Parkinson’s Awareness
- May: ALS Awareness, Mental Health Awareness
- June: World Oceans Day, Professional Wellness Month
- July: Juvenile Arthritis Awareness
- August: National Immunization Awareness
- September: Childhood Cancer Awareness, Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- October: National Breast Cancer Awareness, Down Syndrome Awareness
- November: American Diabetes Awareness, National Family Caregivers Month
- December: Toys for Tots. (Toys will be collected and distributed to local families during the holiday)
For every cruise that goes out, we will be donating $2.00 per person to a selected organization.
Come to hang out, enjoy one of our fun-filled catamaran activities, and be apart of the change!